1. A typical appointment is between 30 -45 minutes in duration
2. Please arrive 10 minutes early before your first appointment so that necessary administrative paperwork can be completed.
For your first appointment, please bring the following: (Optional)
1. Referral letter (if being referred by a doctor)
2. Relevant X-rays, Ultrasound/CT/MRI scans IF in your possession.
3. Insurance claim number and Insurance card IF using your Insurance .
4. List of any current medications
1. Acute injuries are injuries that have happened less than 72 hours ago.
2. We have found that the earlier an injury receives treatment, the better the outcome.
3. For this reason, we will do our best to arrange as early an appointment as possible if you have an acute injury.
4. We would appreciate your consideration for other patients by being on time for your appointment.
We work Monday to Saturday from 07:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Make Appointment Now
1. If you are unable to attend your appointment please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
(This allows us to offer the appointment time to other patients who require treatment.)
2. If you fail to attend your appointment or do not provide us at least 24 hours notice, a cancellation fee will be incurred.
completephysiotherapyclinic.com © All Rights Reserved, 2014